Written in English, An Effort and New Hopes



Hi everyone :)

How have you been, my dearest reader? It's been so long long long time that I didn't write anything in my cyber journal :p *unchunch*

Okay, actually I don't know what topic should I write for now. Here I just wanna state that, maybe in the next part of my blog, it'll be in English written, since I've decided to improve my English skill. Okay, I know if my English is poor and it isn't that good and I think I'm kinda shy to publish it on my own blog. But however, someone says "Practice makes perfect" and language is about practicing it, every time, every moment, and everyday. Don't worry if it is would be right or wrong. The important part is, you have tried it. You have practiced it. Right?

Okay-okay, let's just stop this random unnecessary babbling. Please do pray for me in my effort on upgrading English skill. Wish I am lucky enough to be accepted in my dream campus university, in my chosen subject, aamiin :)

Wish me luck, fellas :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Best of Me